Re: Jaguar Mark II

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Jaguar Mark II
From: David Robertson <david@robertson.org.nz>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:46:08 +1200
Parts are expensive & a car that looks tidy often will turn out to need a
huge amount of expensive rust repair.

However try this link for some info:

http://www.jag-lovers.org

Regards,
David Robertson

    1961 Thunderbird
    1978 Triumph 2500S
    1974 Triumph Spitfire

  <<< Life is too short to drive boring cars >>>

http://www.robertson.org.nz/David1.htm

Adrian Jones <adrianjones747@earthlink.net> wrote on 23/03/2005 12:03:37:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Yes, the car Inspector Morse drives!
>
> I was looking at one that is for sale but was wondering about parts
> availability and the like.
> We Triumph and MG owners are pretty lucky when it comes to
> replacement parts, manuals and of course this invaluable forum.  I
> can't seem to find a source for parts, manuals or forums.  The Yahoo
> forum has had 11 posts this year (Ha!).
>
> Do you think I would be getting over my head with this one?  Any
> guess on a fair price for one that needs a paint job and
> reupholstering all the seats but otherwise looks complete.  The lady
> of the house says it runs but I have my doubts looking under the hood.
>
> Many thanks for any advice,  Adrian

This email has been scanned by Symantec Antivirus for Domino.