Re: wire wheels/tubes

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wire wheels/tubes
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 13:46:38 -0500
In a message dated 3/25/2005 12:02:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
BearTranserv@aol.com writes:

>A P1800 convertible passed me last weekend...very cool.

======
If you "google" volvo+1800+convertible, you'll get a lot of information on what
I think is, to date, still about the coolest Volvo to be built. Even cooler
than the 123 GT. They were commissioned (and perhaps actually built?) by
Volvoville, a big dealer on Long Island, NY. According to one web site, about
40 were made, although I've heard estimates of up to 100 made. Top down, it is
one sharp-looking car...er, sweet ride.
:-)

--Andy Mace