Register for Dixon 2005

To: 2000-register@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net,
Subject: Register for Dixon 2005
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:43:04 -0800
Calling all British Car Buffs!!!!

Now's the time to pre-register your favorite
British car (or two or three) for the Annual All
British Motorcar Show and Swap Meet!  Sunday, May
22nd at the Dixon Mayfair Grounds is the place to
be for your complete British car connection.
Come see all the beautiful old and new British
cars, new and used car parts, related memorabilia
and cars for sale.  Youll also find delicious
goodies to eat at our food vendors booths.

The deadline to pre-register is May 4th.   Send
in the flyer we mailed you or go to
<http://www.ubscc.org/>http://www.ubscc.org/ to
register online or to download the mail-in form.

As of March 29th we have 63 cars, 7 swap, 4
business vendors and 4 food vendors
pre-registered for the show!!  Besides our
Winners' Circle class we have at least three cars
to set the following classes:

Austin Healey 3000

Austin Healey Sprite

Jaguar E-Type

MGB

MGTF

Morgan

Morris

Triumph TR 3A & B

Triumph Spitfire

Quite a few classes have two cars pre-registered.
With a third, we can set these classes, too.  So,
get your friends to sign up their cars, too!!!
The following classes are one car from being set:
Austin Healey 100-4, Austin Healey 100-6, Jensen
Interceptor, Lotus Elite, MGA, Midget, Triumph TR
4 & 250, Triumph TR6.  We will also be able to
split the MGB class into early and late models if
we get more pre-registrations.

--
Bill Pugh
anabil@caltel.com