Re: The value of analogue - New Sports cars vs. old - very long

To: tr3driver@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The value of analogue - New Sports cars vs. old - very long
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 22:56:10 EDT
In a message dated 4/4/2005 10:42:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tr3driver@comcast.net writes:

...  "driving" a 10 year old computer is about like driving a 100 year old
car,
it might be fun but it's hardly  practical.

=====
Well....I dunno. Either is still more, uh, "practical" than rolling some
bond paper and carbon paper sheets into the platen of an old Underwood or
Royal
manual typewriter, which to me is more nearly the equivalent of that "100
year old car" of which you speak. Lots of effort and care involved in that
typing...as with driving that old a car. ;-)

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and Triumph Herald
Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)