Re: TR6 Pressure Differential

To: suhringtr36@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Pressure Differential
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 22:57:32 EDT
In a message dated 4/4/2005 10:43:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
suhringtr36@comcast.net writes:

I  recently rebuilt by brake master cylinder on my '70 TR6 and as usual,  am
struggling to get the bleeding done.  I started to wonder (yes,  that gets me
in trouble) about my Pressure Differential Valve.  Since  I have owned the 6
(8 years), this has never been hooked up electrically  and thus I have never
paid any attention to it.  If the valve is  tipped, will this effect the
performance of my hydraulic system and thus  breaking?  The electrical
connector that fits into the switch was cut  off at some time and never
replaced, thus it not being hooked up to the  dash light.

Scott, so long as the PDWA does not leak, it will have no real effect at  all
on braking.

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and Triumph Herald
Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)