Re: please don't ban me

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: please don't ban me
From: "Oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 10:51:29 -0500
perservere!  i can relate - i bought a basket case 6 years ago (talk about
dumb!!!!!) and although the drive train and chassis are ready to go, except
where the extremely incompetent first body guy got overspray on it, the body
work has been enough to give me several heart attacks and a divorce except
my wife is truly an understanding sweetie!!!!!!!

completion date was april 2004, april 2005, now christmas 2005?????  even i
wouldn't bet on it!!!!