RE: Cost for modifying 240Z brake drums

To: dmericas@limno.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Cost for modifying 240Z brake drums
From: "John Herrera" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 17:48:12 -0400
>Can anyone comment on the reasonableness of $100+ to modify these drums for
>a TR application?

Dean:

I bought two used 240Z drums to have modified, but it was cheaper to buy two
new ones that were already machined!

However, I disremember the parts company that I bought them from and the
receipt went with the TR3 when I sold it.

No doubt someone on the list will know whom to contact. I could ask the new
TR3 owner to look for the receipt when he receives the car.

I do remember I had to look for a TR6 drum, because they don't know what a
TR3 is.

Anyone want to buy two used 240Z drums?

John Herrera