Anybody can help on Dave Randles?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anybody can help on Dave Randles?
From: "Jesús V. Benajes" <jbenajes@mot.upv.es>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 13:41:31 +0200
Hello,

This is a request of help to everybody.

I am unsuccessfully trying to contact Mr. Dave Randles, from Deeside in
Flintshire, UK. I know that he is well known in the UK scene of
classic-cars, especially TRs, and perhaps somebody of you can help me.

Dave Randles agreed with me to bring two TR3 plus several bulky parts to
Spain. He told me that he was taking the ferry to the continent on 27th
April. Some days later he sent me some SMS, explaining that he had problems
with the trailer across France. Then, on 5th May I lost the contact with
him. I phoned to his mobile and home and nobody answers there. We had very
frequent phone contacts until then. He does not answer the messages to his
email address, either.

For the last two weeks, I have been worried by what might have happened to
Dave. He told to me that he was coming with a friend of him called Phil, but
I have no contact phone of this fellow. I am afraid Dave had some accident.
He was supposed to be hauling two TR3s, across Europe.

The cars which should be registered to my name were:

-an apple-green TR3A  comm.. number 37317 registered  OFF 329

-a white TR3 - comm.. number 10061 L- registered GFO 921

Some friends and I myself paid to him 10,000 pound as part of the price for
the cars and spares. I do not know him personally, but we talked by phone
several times a week for three months, and he always seemed so nice and
honest. I am not worried for the money, but for him.

I would appreciate if somebody could tell me something about Dave Randles.
Hopefully, he is OK. However in that case, I would not understand why this
lack of communication

Thank you very much for any help.

Jesus