RE: VTR Site Restricted

To: "'TeriAnn Wakeman'" <twakeman@razzolink.com>,
Subject: RE: VTR Site Restricted
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 10:18:48 -0700
TeriAnn,
I think the whole issue is the arrogance of the decision.  It seems to
say, "This is our stuff and you can't see it unless you join our elite
club!"

I think the people who submitted those articles in the first place never
intended that their works be used to hold people up for subscription
dues!

Further, I believe such decisions should be submitted to the general
membership for a vote before they are acted upon.  That way we all avoid
such controversy.

Joe