Re: turn signel switch

To: Alan Salvatore <6parts@charter.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: turn signel switch
From: <beaker211@rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 11:10:16 -0400 (EDT)
I had the same problem on my GT6 and it turned out to be that the switch was
mounted slightly too far away from the steering shaft. There was a slight (1/8"
maybe) amount of movement laterally on the switch mount that allowed me to move
it closer. Now it works fine. I just loosened the mounting screws, pushed the
switch inward and held it there firmly while tightening the screws. Could it be
that simple for you?

Cameron
'71 GT6