Re: 71 TR6 Door trim

To: robertgknapp@yahoo.ca, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 71 TR6 Door trim
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 21:42:37 -0400
Bob,

If there is a specific distance that is "correct" for the door pull to
sit, then I dont know what it is nor have I seen any reference to what
these measurements might be.  When I bought my car it did not have any
door pulls so when I put mine on I was left to put them on how I
thought they looked best.  I would dry fit them with the door closed
and move them back and forth until they are placed where you think they
look best.  At least that is what I did.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108