Re: [stag] A/C hoses VTR IN 5 WEEKS!!!

To: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@notwires.com>,
Subject: Re: [stag] A/C hoses VTR IN 5 WEEKS!!!
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@notwires.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 23:42:18 -0500
The following is submitted in the spirit of pointing out the opportunity for
a good time, rather than an attempt at self-promotion.  If it offends
anybody, let me please apologize in advance...

When I am not being an engineer, I work part time as a captain for a dinner
cruise operation (www.bettyloucruises.com) located in Madison, WI, about one
hour's drive from Rockford.  On Sundays we offer three public brunch cruises
and two public dinner cruises on our three boats.  For those of you looking
for something to do after the convention, a pleasant drive through southern
Wisconsin to the shores of beautiful Lake Mendota for a two-hour cruise on a
boat known for its food and hospitality might be worth considering.  And, I
will probably be working that day, so if you want to be skippered by an
ex-pat limey TR lover, ask for "Captain Mike's" boat when and if you make
your reservation.

We also do private charters, if anyone would be interested in putting a
group (mimimum 20 people) together.

And, yes, I do have a financial interest because they actually pay me for
something that I would do for free!

Captain Mike
1960 TR3A
Naperville, IL