FW: Oregon coast

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Oregon coast
From: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 14:30:27 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Connitt [mailto:dconnitt@fuse.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 2:29 PM
To: January Williams
Subject: RE: Oregon coast

We are flying into Portland and driving up to see Mt. St. Helens the first
night. We have a room at the Mt. St. Helens Motel the first night. The next
day we are driving on up to Seattle to see show our daughter and her husband
where my dad and second wife are buried. We plan on spending a couple of
days there. Seattle is a beautiful city and our daughter wants to get a
coffee at the original Starbucks! I plan on getting some more excellent
smoked salmon!! That is when I am not looking for Boysenberry Pie..
Then, we are traveling back down to Lincoln City for my wife's family
reunion. We have a beach house there for the rest of the week which should
be fun. My son-in-law and one of our nephews wants to go deep sea fishing. I
plan on just taking it easy myself. We leave here Saturday morning and plan
on getting into Portland late morning local time. I have a Pocket PC with a
GPS on it so hopefully, I won't get too lost!
One of my wife's local relatives has suggested we take a wine tour one day.
Any other ideas?
Thanks,
Dave Connitt