Re: A/C hoses- VTR concours judging

To: dkspence@telus.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A/C hoses- VTR concours judging
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:29:41 EDT
In a message dated 6/15/2005 10:46:34 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
dkspence@telus.net writes:

And  of course there is that 10 point deduction, per tyre, (total
possible 50) for not being filled with genuine British  Air.

Actually, not too far off.  One of the Spridget list members  owns a MK 2
Sprite (I think) that has less than 2000 miles on it, and is in well  kept
showroom condition.  It has the original Dunlop  tires and he  gets points
deducted
because they are age cracked.

I don't know if he is showing it in real or pretend concours.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4
73 MG Midget
94 F150
03  Beetle

To model our political system upon speculations of  lasting tranquility, is
to calculate on the weaker springs of the human  character.
---Alexander  Hamilton