Re: Concours

To: Dennis N Culligan <dncullig@us.ibm.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Concours
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 07:50:28 -0700
I appreciate all the comments on seat belts ,and the link to the VTR
rules, however I was more interested in the SCCA concours rules, and
have not been able to find/verify that organizations rules if they
differ from VTR, I do know that SCCA judges check to see if all the
lights, engine, windows (if you have them) work properly ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L