1977 Triumph TR7 For Sale - SoCal

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1977 Triumph TR7 For Sale - SoCal
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:03:16 -0700
Dear British car enthusiasts,

As the coordinator of both the Palo Alto and LA British car meets, I get
stuff everyday from people who have no clue as to what to do with a dear
departed loved one's cherrished collector car.  Here is one of those now.
It appears to be a great starter sports car and seems to be all there and
not trashed. The woman who wrote this just got the car from her uncle's
estate and would like it to go to an enthusiast instead of becoming a parts
car for a roadster - She said her name was Edwards and her email is
<EdwardsProductions@usa.net>

She has photos on jpegs - please contact her - not me:

Cheers,
Rick Feibusch

Here are some of the photos and information that you graciously requested

Please have inquiries to my email address, or telephone;  661 252 5566

The car is located in Woodland Hills, CA

It does run, and has new tires, new battery, and many other parts.
One owner;  Have manuals, and all parts (new and old), new wheel rims,
New tires and new battery;

My Uncle was an engineer and babied the car. He loved taking care of it
and was even continuing to do so many years after he was unable to drive
it, due to his age of 89! He put it up on blocks and took out the battery to
keep it from injuring itself!

Thank you for all your help.
Edwards  <EdwardsProductions@usa.net>