British Grand Prix and more

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: British Grand Prix and more
From: Ct54531@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 13:40:14 EDT
My wife and I made a last minute decision to take in the British Grand Prix
next month and, of course, accommodations at this late date in the Silverstone
area are few and apparently distant. I will have a car but have heard about
the traffic horrors and am not inclined to do that. Is there readily available
public transportation to the track from the various locales around? Also, is it
practical or even realistic to think about staying in London and 'commuting'
each of the three days to the track?
Any advise, tips, suggestions, etc. would be most appreciated.
(Also, the gentleman from the Isle of Wight I corresponded with briefly not
too long ago - we will be staying in Bridport and Southampton for a week or so
and do indeed want to take the Triumph pub tour you mentioned. Please advise.)
Thanks.

Jim
654A