Re: Leaky TR6 M/C

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Leaky TR6 M/C
From: "Paradise Music" <paradise.71@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:38:33 GMT
I've never used dot 4.  I'll get me a new booter and maybe that will cure it.
Now let me see if I have this straight; the leaky m/c that I replaced last year
was probably what ruined the booster, if I replace the booster, the new m/c
probably won't leak.  Is this the correct assumption?  Thanks,
Bryan

Please note: message attached