Brits By The Bay British Car Show

To: TR Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brits By The Bay British Car Show
From: Gary Klein <tr6guy@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:35:00 -0400
List Members,

If you live on the central East coast of the US or will be visiting this area
in late July, I invite you to check out TRiumphs Around the Chesapeake, TRAC's,
Fourth Annual "Brits By The Bay" British car show, on Saturday, July 30, 2005.
BBTB is held in Downs Park in Pasadena, MD, located on the shores of the
Chesapeake Bay.

Pre-registration is open through June 30 for $12.  If you entry is postmarked
by that date, you will also receive a FREE BBTB Event T-Shirt.

Please check out the TRAC web site at:  http://www.tracltd.org/BBTB/BBTB.html
for the link to this year's Brits By The Bay page for more show and contact
information.  From there you can download a .pdf application from our website.
You can also view photo's from our first three shows from this link.

Cheers, and hope to see you at BBTB 2005!

Gary Klein
President,
TRiumphs Around the Chesapeake, Ltd. TRAC