Re: Speedometer accuracy.

To: tswrace@pacbell.net, lmtr4a@ctlnet.com
Subject: Re: Speedometer accuracy.
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 13:04:26 EDT
In a message dated 6/21/2005 8:22:52 AM Central Standard Time,
tswrace@pacbell.net writes:
> What do these signs look like.  I can't recall ecer seeing one on I-5.

They are green, small, tall and narrow and have sequential numbers.
Intestates are numbered from the West and south starting at 0 at either the
state
border or the start of that particular route.  The ones on I-5 may have fallen
into the Pacific during that last quake.

Sometimes I wonder about the accuracy of the placement but I would think that
the cumulative error will be much lower than the potential errant sign so I
like to time 10 or so for greater accuracy.

Dave