Re: static lap belt question for TR4A/5/6

To: ZoboHerald@aol.com, tr4a_triumphs@yahoo.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: static lap belt question for TR4A/5/6
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:55:11 -0700
At 2:36 PM -0400 6/21/05, ZoboHerald@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 6/21/2005 1:40:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
>tr4a_triumphs@yahoo.com writes:
>
>I am  thinking of replacing my faded old belts with
>some simple static lap belts  using eyebolt anchor
>hooks.  They are the "aviator"-style belts sold  by
>Andover Restraints.
>
>Has anyone had any experience with these  belts?

It just so happens that I have a pair of these belts, with the
Original Cloisonne Blue/White triumph emblem on the buckles,  they
have the snap on hooks for use with eye bolts.  These are the
Original style belts and are not easy to find, if  you are interested
... make an offer ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L