Club classified ads

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Club classified ads
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:22:12 -0400
I'd like to remind all the Triumph owners out there that your local club
websites frequently have some excellent cars for sale.  As the webmaster for
the Georgia Triumph club, I should mention that we have a couple to choose
from - see www.gatriumph.com <http://www.gatriumph.com/>  - but if you are
looking for another car to add to your collection then don't forget to check
out your local and regional Triumph organizations.  The VTR website is an
excellent source to locate various club sites.  So even if your garage is
chock full of LBC's; you can point your neighbor who is always expressing
his desires of "getting one someday" to a resource to quench that thirst.
And once you find that car, there are few things club members love more than
to venture forth, sometimes in mass, to check out cars for folks.

Cheers,

R. Ashford Little II

'70 TR6 <http://www.ralittle2.com/>
CC54994