TR4 top frame paint question

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 top frame paint question
From: "James R. Holekamp" <jholekamp@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 09:30:42 -0500
I have decided to repaint the folding top frame (hood sticks) on my '64
TR4 and I'd like to repaint to the original tan color.  Has anyone on
the list done the search for correct color specification -  manufacturer
and color name?

Last week I had a fine trip in my TR4 to the Triumph Register of America
(TRA) national annual meeting in Branson, Missouri .  As planned, I
crossed the Mississippi River on the Golden Eagle Ferry up river from
St. Louis and thanks to great directions from list member Dave Massey,
skirted around the west side of metro St. Louis during rush hour with no
delay.  The TR4 ran very well (1,287 miles total) with only the flex
part of the rear most exhaust pipe hanger giving up the ghost.  The temp
repair held.

Here's a link to a photo of my TR4 on the trans Mississippi ferry:

http://heh.pl/&es

brgds, Jay

'64 Triumph TR4 since '67