Advance Auto Wire

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Advance Auto Wire
From: jim.wallace@netscape.ca
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 09:12:03 -0700
Received wiring kit from Advance Auto Wire (Dan Masters) the other day and
am very impressed, so just wanted to pass along my satisfaction with it and
the ease of doing business with them.
I have been talking to Dan for some time as I want to do my own customized
version of the power block and he has been very helpful all along. I look
forward to fitting the car with all new wiring, proper fuses, relays, etc,
though it will clearly be a very large task, if the quantity of wire and
connectors in that box is any indication.
His website now has not only the installation manual dowloadable in pdf but
some good schematics of the original wiring diagrammes too.
www.advanceautowire.com
Jim