TR4A Wiper Motor

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4A Wiper Motor
From: CEBushnell@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 12:22:08 EDT
Hi All,
       I had been told by a restorer/National Judge of Triumphs that the
two-speed wiper motor which was originally in my car was "not correct" and
that it
should be a single-speed. The Moss UK catalogue says it should be a Model
DR3, two-speed.  I've also been told that the two-speed is right but the Model
#
would have been DR3A, not the DR3 model as per Mossb&..could someone possibly
help me out as to what the correct speed, model# and if  possible Lucas Part#
should be on a 4A wiper motor? Also, how many leads out would a two-speed
have?
 Thanks much!

Chuck
4A
MINI S
'91 S10 (ugliest, most dependable truck in the city)