BRG 1967 TR4A to appear in 2006 Snap-on Tools Calendar

To: Triumphs List <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: BRG 1967 TR4A to appear in 2006 Snap-on Tools Calendar
From: Ted <triumph66@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 16:26:35 -0400
A local Triumphicionado from State College, PA who was the former
Triumph service manager in Harrisburg from 1965-72 just gave me this
good news.  His very original and beautifully maintained car was
selected for the 2006 Snap-on Tools Calendar!  Hurrah for Triumph cars
everywhere!!!

**Ted, "my Triumph TR4A was chosen for the 2006 Snap-on Tools
Calendar. I submited the photo about six months ago.  Attached is a
copy of the letter I received."**

--
T.L.L.
1966 TR4A CTC 73139 LO