Re: Computer problem!

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Computer problem!
From: "John Runge" <johnrunge1@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:18:24 -0400 (Eastern Standard Time)
Tom,

Have you checked for virus lately?

John

-------Original Message-------

From: T. S. White
Date: 06/30/05 07:49:33
To: Triumph List
Subject: Computer problem!

Hi List,

I'm sorry to bring up something off topic but I can't read TR
messages with quotes so it is somewhat related.  A couple of
months age my laptop started "stripping" the text out of quoted
messages.  I am using Mozilla Thunderbird.  I have no idea why it
began doing this.  I can't figure out how to stop it.

Does anyone have any idea what is wrong?  Thanks.
--
  Best regards,
  Tom

IMSTP.gif]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
BackGrnd.jpg]