Chrome plating

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chrome plating
From: "fred thomas" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 20:00:47 -0400
I had "all" the chrome work on my 78 Spitfire done by Paul's Chrome Plating in
Penna, not at all pleased with the quality of the work or the end pricing, the
front bumper starting rusting after 3 years, when I called to complain, Bill
the shop foreman ask me what did I expect as I did not pay for "triple chrome
or show chrome ", the bumpers on my T/R3were chromed by Hanlon in Richmond
Virginia and are now goiung on 15 years old and still pass on the judges score
card.  "FT"