Re: Gas Prices... WOW

To: pmmacy@att.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gas Prices... WOW
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:23:59 EDT
In a message dated 9/1/2005 7:13:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pmmacy@att.net writes:

I find  the timing of this latest "guoging" on the last day of August to be
very  suspect, almost like it was planned a long time ago.

Yeah - "they" planned a long time ago for a hurricane to blow in at  the end
of the summer and shut down 25 to 40% of the country's refining and  petrol
transport capability.

Looks like most of you are more concerned about the price of gasoline and
whose fault it is than you are about the biggest natural catastrophe in the
history of this country.
Over 2 million people have no homes, no jobs and no schools to go back to
and the death toll is going to be in the thousands.
I'm originally from Mississippi and I used to live in New Orleans  -  whether
the price of gas goes to $5 or $10 a gal. and whose fault it is  seems pretty
trivial to me

Jack Mc