RE: Gas Prices... WOW

To: triumphs@autox.team.net (List Triumph)
Subject: RE: Gas Prices... WOW
From: pmmacy@att.net
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 12:12:02 +0000
Jim Williams wrote:

Gasoline went to $3.09 this evening in Southern WV.

Hmmmm.  Same exact price as around here, and what's being reported by many
other listers.  I have a 50 mile drive to the airport where I fly from, and
yesterday was the first time that every single gas station I passed was at the
same price.  Looks like some collusion going on here.  Remember back last
spring, when the newspapers were reporting that gas would reach $3.00 a gallon
by the end of summer?  I find the timing of this latest "guoging" on the last
day of August to be very suspect, almost like it was planned a long time ago.
And FWIW, I paid $5.40 a gallon for jet A in Teterboro yesterday!
--
Mark Macy
New Carlisle, OH

57 TR3 TS16942LO