Re: TR250 Questions

To: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Subject: Re: TR250 Questions
From: Pat Fischer <pfischer@rmi.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 09:47:53 -0500
The hood-bumper pins on my 250 are replacements, with a longer bolt that
stock, I think. The bottom of that left-hand bolt is less than 1/4" from
the top of my wiper motor. I had intermittent wipers a couple of years
ago; that is to say that they came on for the occasional swipe when the
interior switch was off. It was the top of the wiper motor mechanism
grounding on that hood bumper bolt. Take a look there and see if you
need more clearance.

Pat Fischer