Stuck Clutch

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stuck Clutch
From: Dale VanCleef <dalevancleef@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 11:50:02 -0500
I have a '73 TR6 with a stuck clutch.  By that I mean that when I put my
foot down on the clutch pedal, the clutch does not disengage.
The master, slave, etc. are all fine.  The car has been parked for a
couple of months.  The last time this happened, I had an LBC
mechanic work on a few things.  He told me that it was just stuck and
there was no charge for un-sticking it.
So my question is, how do you un-stick a stuck clutch? Can I just (try
to) start it in gear with a foot on the clutch and another on the brake?
--

Dale VanCleef
'73 TR6 - CF985U