oil filter question

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: oil filter question
From: TOMJOANNMI@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 09:02:16 EDT
Hi folks,
     I recently purchased a Flotec spin on oil filter adaptor for my TR6. The
filter they recommend is a Fram PH9A or equivalent. I went to the local
Advance Auto Parts store and they had no listing for this filter. I know there
are
many of you out there that have this adaptor on your cars and I was wondering
what you use.
     I know we have covered this before, but what brand is rated best for
filter efficiency?
     Also, what is the recommended oil and service schedule for a newly
rebuilt engine?

                                             Thanks much,
                                                                 Tom Miller