Looking for a camshaft locating plate

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for a camshaft locating plate
From: TOMJOANNMI@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 09:19:20 EDT
Hi again,
     I'm looking for a camshaft locating plate (Moss # 838-035 or TRF#
105114)? Anyone know of a domestic source that might have it in stock? Both of
the
above have it on backorder. I have e-mails out to Ted Schumacher, Victoria
British and BPNW. Any other ideas??
     I'm not sure how worn the old one was, but my engine rebuilder listed it
as a part that should be replaced.

                                                       Thanks again,

  Tom Miller