Shipping my car - thanks

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shipping my car - thanks
From: <trjhhow7@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 9:47:22 -0400
Many thanks for all the good advice. I will for sure pay up for an enclosed
carrier. The North American Van Lines guy is coming by next week to talk about
packing the car in with the household goods (as well as a wooden sailing dinghy
and some heavy shop tools). If that seems to make sense, I'll follow that path.
If I can fill a trailer with only my stuff that would seem to be the safest
solution.

As always, the list is a terrific resource.

John Howard