TR4 possibly for sale

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 possibly for sale
From: Dennis Reese <dennis_reese@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 09:19:32 -0700
I have a partially disassembled 63 TR4  scattered around my garage,
shop, storage shed, etc. that I am thinking of passing on to someone
else. It's a good candidate for restoration and that has been my
intention for several years but I seem to either lack the time or the
passion (not sure which) to complete the job. I'm afraid its turned
into something of an albatross. First of all; Is anyone interested?
Secondly; What's it worth?

I'm located in western Washington. I suspect that might affect
interest level as transporting it any great distance would be
problematic but not impossible.

Any response by the list would be appreciated.

Dennis Reese
360-659-7728