Re: feelings of dread

To: frede.thomas2@verizon.net, KPe9368405@aol.com, kentech@midmaine.com,
Subject: Re: feelings of dread
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 12:32:40 EDT
In a message dated 9/3/2005 4:57:34 PM Central Standard Time,
frede.thomas2@verizon.net writes:
> Maybe this ist represent less than 1% of the total T/R's sold/owned but
> lets
> take into account the "YEARS" of ownership, and the total amount of problems
>
> encountered with these loveable/adorable creatures and the percentage of
> known problems encountered and repaired increases greatly, I wonder where so
>
> many of todays owners would be with out it and me for one certainly due not
> care to be without this list for any reason, especially when you travel
> across country to a VTR show and know most of the owners present on a
> "first" name basis, what a great group of people to have in your corner in a
>
> time of need or just a big friendly "hello how's the car doing". "FT"

I'm not belittling the list.  Far from it.  As you remember, my parting shot
was that turning to the list for help and advice is better than not doing so.
What I am saying is that any particular answer received from the list,
although the right action to take for the person offering the advice, may not
work
in the case of the questioner.  So keep an open mind and consider all the
answers.  After all different problems may exhibit the same symptom.

But what I like most about the list is the camaraderie and the friendly give
and take.  Come to think of it, that is what I like best about TR's: the
people.

Dave