Triumph Sacrafice

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph Sacrafice
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 09:54:17 -0700
Hi folks,
        Just finished installation of Ken Gellandars (siq) British
Frame and Engine, high speed water pump, and as I look at my hands
and arms I have come to the conclusion that ANY work on a vintage
Triumph requires a Blood Sacrafice for successful completion ...
        Luckily for me, and the rest of you, not a whole lot of blood
is required, maybe just a scrap here or a puncture there, but blood
is required to satisfy the Gods.  The only exception being the Prince
of Darkness, who cannot be satisfied (at least not for very long) by
any means ...  >:-}
--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L