Re: Hi milage Triumphs of all kinds!

To: dorpaul@negia.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hi milage Triumphs of all kinds!
From: zoboherald@aol.com
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 16:21:25 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Dorsey <dorpaul@negia.net>

I've heard reports of racking up in excess of 300,000 miles on a
TR3...Suggestions for gaining that type milage?
(for example: paper element air filters)

======
I don't think it's any deep, dark secret. Proper maintenance...and
fixing the little problems BEFORE they become big ones. ;-)

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>