Re: Oil Filters for the screw on conversions

To: "Mike Barron" <mbarron37@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Oil Filters for the screw on conversions
From: "Terry Geiger" <tgeiger@ShoalsBritishCars.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:39:25 -0500
Fram PH3600, Motorcraft FL-400s, AC X21+, Purolator PER195, WIX 51516

Ask for an oil filter for a 1995 Ford Escort with a 1.9 liter and you'll get
the correct filter.

Terry Geiger
http://www.shoalsbritishcars.org
'74 Triumph TR6 (for sunny days)
'59 Triumph TR3 (basket case)
'84 Mercedes 300D Turbo Diesel (for the wife to drive)
'90 Chevy S10 (parts fetcher)