Fraud

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Fraud
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 16:30:26 EDT
FYI

I recently received two Emails allegedly from the Florida Commerce Credit
Union.  Smelling a rat, I Googled Florida Commerce Credit Union and their web
site and there was a warning about phony Emails from someone claiming to be
them.

I also went to the link provided in the Email (I know, not recommended.  But
I know where the delete button is) and the web address appears identical
(there must be some non-print characters embedded) and the website looks
identical
although the content is not.  The phony site has info about contributing to a
Katrina Victim relief fund.

Fore warned is fore armed.

Cheers all

Dave