Front end alignment

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front end alignment
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@tvwireless.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 19:58:57 -0700
     I bought the wheel alignment tool that MOSS sells for about $40. It is
acutally designed for a car with more ground clearance than my TR3. Anyway, it
was no big deal and I set the wheel aligment to 0 toe in and the car drives
fine. It is easy and convenient to recheck as well. The tool only works for
toe in/out and not anything like camber or castor.
     Then again, for the hearty or hardy there is the "pin" method.

     -Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA