Re: Voltage Stabilizer

To: TR250Driver@aol.com, mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Voltage Stabilizer
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:57:30 -0400
At 11:45 AM 9/12/2005, TR250Driver@aol.com wrote:
>Now I had the Browns Game on the radio and at the half I turned it
>off.  Shortly afterwards I got that quarter tank of gas back and she
>came back
>to normal running temperature.

Simple Darrell.  The car, like you, is obviously a Browns fan.  At
halftime the Browns were losing to the Bengals, so the car did
whatever it could to get you turn off the game.  :)

Cheers,
Blake Discher
Will you sponsor me?  I will be driving my vintage British car for
the National Children's Cancer Society in the 2005 America's British
Reliability Run, October 1st & 2nd!  Help me help kids with
cancer.  Please visit <http://abrr.org/> to learn more about the run
and make a donation in ANY amount using a credit card via the secure
server.  Donations are fully tax deductible and your entire donation
goes to the charity, I pay all my own expenses.  Thank you!