Re: Voltage Stabilizer

To: Dave1massey@cs.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Voltage Stabilizer
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:25:29 EDT
In a message dated 9/12/2005 6:58:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Dave1massey@cs.com writes:

And then  try to explain to the concours judges that it's original.   ;-)

Dave

Well Dave,
OK, That would be original Russet Brown with a special striping kit for the
Cleveland market only, limited edition, dealer accessory and all that rot.
That would be my story and I would stick to it.  Hey at least that Browns  Game
was coming from an original Bowman Astrosonix AM/FM push button radio  as
original. I admit kind of rough sounding but it got the job  done.
What do ya Think? How many points could I loose? It might be worth  it!
Go Browns!
Darrell