Re: Clutch Woes

To: "Ron Easterly" <magician@usol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Woes
From: "Terry Geiger" <tgeiger@ShoalsBritishCars.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:26:20 -0500
Ron,

Sounds like the flexible hydraulic line is swelled internally.  As they age,
they swell and restrict the ability of the hose to pass fluid, causing it to
act as a "check valve". They are available from most LBC suppliers or you
can take the old one off and have your local hydraulic hose shop make you
one.

Terry Geiger
http://www.shoalsbritishcars.org
'74 Triumph TR6 (for sunny days)
'59 Triumph TR3 (basket case)
'84 Mercedes 300D Turbo Diesel (for the wife to drive)
'90 Chevy S10 (parts fetcher)

----- Original Message ----- > Hi List,