Anti-Rust Inside of Chassis

Subject: Anti-Rust Inside of Chassis
From: "Guy D. Huggins" <guy@genfiniti.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 09:56:36 -0500
Group,

I am leaning toward using Linseed oil on the inside of the chassis to
protect from rust.
I've seen a lot of fancy products that do the same thing, but it looks
like Linseed oil will do a good enough job for a fraction of the hassle
and expense.

Does anyone out there have any experience using Linseed oil?
If so, did you mix it with anything before applying?
Is it working worth a damn?

On another note, I got the rolling chassis completed a couple of weeks
ago!!
Hope to update the site soon so everyone can look at photos.

Peace be with you!

Guy D. Huggins

1965 Triumph TR4A
CTC 63569LO