63 TR4 project for sale - $1700 OBO

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 63 TR4 project for sale - $1700 OBO
From: Dennis Reese <dennis_reese@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 10:26:42 -0700
The car is nearly completely disassembled. It's a solid axle, non-
overdrive, steel wheels unit and as far as I can tell is completely
original with the possible exception of the gas tank which may
be from a 4A. I purchased it in '91 and actually drove it for
several years before parking it in the garage where it has
patiently awaited restoration ever since. At that time it was
mechanically sound with the exception of 2nd gear
(transmission would have to be rebuilt or replaced-my intention
was to do the Toyota 5-speed conversion). to complete the job.

I've had lots of input about price and the consensus seems to be
that my car is worth about $1200 in its current condition. It is
complete, I have all the parts and with the usual restoration
effort all are useable with the exception of the seats. I also have
new parts that I've accumulated at a cost to me of $734 from
The Roadster Factory. The current price for these may be
different, probably higher. I will gladly part with the whole lot
for $1700.
Photos and list of new parts available upon request via e-mail.

Dennis Reese
Marysville, WA
360-659-7728