After 8 years, saying goodbye

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: After 8 years, saying goodbye
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 16:21:03 EDT
The new owner of my '59 TR3A has just left for Pennsylvania with his wife
following in their SUV.  I hope that they have at least half as much  fun as I
have had.

The last 8 years of corresponding with this list has been great, I can't
believe its been 8 years.  I couldn't have finished the TR3A without the
invaluable help of all involved.  Without trying to offend anyone, I want  to
give
special thanks to Bob Stahlbush, Don Deforsa, Joe Alexander,   Michael Ferguson
and especislly Fred Thomas for all of the help and  assistance that he has
given me over the years and for his "straight" talk on  the list. Keep it up ,
Fred.

I'll be signing off in a day or two, when I pick up my next project, a '60
Austin Healey 3000.  Any Healey owners out there, may see me on the Healey
list.

Again, thanks and good luck to everyone.

Gary Bouffard
59 TR3A (now gone)
59 Bugeye (still in process)
60 AH 3000 (soon to arrive)