Starter update #2 -- now it's wiring

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Starter update #2 -- now it's wiring
From: Andrew Frink <tr4@drooartz.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 14:01:09 -0600
Seems like my starting problem is a DPO wiring issue. Charged the
battery, and car starts fine. Had the alternator (Delco) tested, and
it is okay. Looked at the wiring, and compared it to some
documentation the PO included. Seems to be some issues, especially
with the wires that originally attached to the voltage regulator
(removed and non-functional according to PO, but I do have it). All
those wire were just hanging out, not connected to anything.

I'm trying to sort it all out, and am a bit confused. I'd love any
insight folks might have. The PO did replace the wiring with a new
factory-looking loom, so I'm hoping that the wire colors are still
fairly consistent with the originals.

Thanks,
-Drew

--