Search for current TR3 owner

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Search for current TR3 owner
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:41:11 -0400
Hello,

This message came to me today and I thought the list might be the
best place to post it:

I am writing this email to ask for your guidance on how I could
possibly contact someone who still may own TR3 chassis number
TS.51318-L'O.  I currently have the original shipping paperwork from
the original owner and would like to send it to the current owner if
possible considering this vehicle is still in existance. I am friends
with the original owner who is now 85 years old and he gave me this
paperwork years ago.   I thought the owner would love to have this if
at all possible.   Please contact me, Doug Carpenter, at
dcarpenterwtc@yahoo.com.

(Please reply directly to Mr. Carpenter who live in Fenton, Michigan.)

Cheers,
Blake Discher
Will you sponsor me?  I will be driving my vintage British car for
the National Children's Cancer Society in the 2005 America's British
Reliability Run, October 1st & 2nd!  Help me help kids with
cancer.  Please visit <http://abrr.org/> to learn more about the run
and make a donation in ANY amount using a credit card via the secure
server.  Donations are fully tax deductible and your entire donation
goes to the charity, I pay all my own expenses.  Thank you!